Don’t let these small thoughts ruin your day…♥
1. Wishing you were somewhere else.
2. Comparing your life to others.
3. Dwelling on all the things going wrong.
4. Complaining and blaming others.
5. Being sad over lack or things you don’t have.
How to Change These Thoughts:
1. Remind yourself that you are not there for a reason and where you are now is exactly where you are supposed to be.
2. Know everyone is on their own separate journey be grateful for who you are and where you are, your special time will come.
3. Think of all the things that are going well for you.
4. Instead of blaming others, take responsibility and know you have the power to change any situation.
5. Be grateful for the things and people you do have and know there are better things suited for you coming.
“When you let your life, exactly as it is today, be enough, miracles will manifest. When you fixate on what’s missing, more miracles can’t come your way.” – Wendy Broune
by Ole Dammegard
‘Re-Mind Me’: The manual on how to dissolve the matrix, or how to reach enlightenment,or how to just live a better life.
Here is a simple guide that might help you unlock some of the most profound and deep secrets of your life. It is especially well suited for children, teenagers, adults, old timers and seekers of all ages.
It is a great tool to see if you are aware of what is going on in your life. What is real, and what isn’t? How do you deal with so
called good and bad? It might also help you make your life as easeful, peaceful and useful as possible.
Based on what might be universal truths, this game-manual gives you very valuable inside information that can change your life for the better – if you choose to listen.
Do you want to try out the game – or are you already playing it?
(With foreword by Nalanie Chellaram)
To preview the book click on the thumbnail below: [columns] [column size=”1/2″]eBook[/column] [column size=”1/2″]Kindle Version[/column][/columns]