Sometimes one has to question whether it is correct to submit information or forget it, especially when one part of the resource is extremely revealing and enlightening, while another part is seemingly esoteric, so it makes one wonder.
That’s the dilemma I find myself debating in the video which bears the title 5G Death Towers: Whistle Blower blows lid off 5G Death Towers.
The reasons for my concerns are the actualities that a cell tower worker “whistleblower” reveals in some extremely startling information in Part 1 and two other microwave company employees tell in Part 2:
- what those towers are about;
- designed to do;
- “they radiate harmful radiation to passive citizens”;
- “the real danger is what’s coming off the top of the towers”;
- their predisposition to catching fire or falling down because they are not structurally safe to support all the ‘microwave infrastructure’ placed upon them;
- how to find out what amounts and types of radiation are transmitted from the towers—and measure it, as not all are for cell phone transmission; and
- some infrastructure panels and drums, etc. are for “people and mind control”!In Part 2, we hear the two-way conversations between the interviewer, Madison Starr, and an employee of a company that provides cell phone towers only, but doesn’t rent space, which is most revealing and something everyone ought to hear and know, in my opinion, and then from another contractor company employee.Around 28 minutes on the timeline we hear that GWEN towers are part of “controlling the weather” and operate in conjunction with HAARP!? The description of Earth’s resonance probably is misquoted, and the person probably may be referring to the “Schumann Frequency” measured in Hertz, not in kilohertz [1,000 cycles per second] from what I know. Around 30 minutes on the timeline is where I find my concerns, as the video goes off into seemingly unexplained esoteric-like information, which probably reflects the interviewer’s research and/or opinions. However, there’s mention of something called the “Rods of God” involving and using kinetic energy. Not knowing about RoG, I went digging and here’s what I found:
The Air Force’s ‘rods from god‘ could hit with the force of a nuclear weapon — with no fallout. The 107-country Outer Space Treaty signed in 1967 prohibits nuclear, biological, or chemical weapons from being placed in or used from Earth’s orbit. 
Lazy Dog projectiles (aka “kinetic bombardment”) could reach speeds of up to 500 mph as they fell to the ground and could penetrate 9 inches of concrete after being dropped from as little as 3,000 feet. 
You may want to read what Wikipedia has to say about “Kinetic bombardment”
We truly are living in high-tech-consumer-ignorance times!
The premise “what you don’t know, won’t bother you,” is not applicable. Is that why we constantly are being told scientific fairytales or deliberate lies about EMFs/RFs/ELFs, AMI Smart Meters, “smart” appliances, cell phone usage and other microwave-operated high-tech appliances most folks apparently have become addicted to?
When will we wake up that in using microwave technology, we are making “health-damaging” choices?
How Big Wireless Made Us Think That Cell Phones Are Safe
article/how-big-wireless-made- us-think-that-cell-phones-are- safe-a-special-investigation/
Catherine J Frompovich (website) is a retired natural nutritionist who earned advanced degrees in Nutrition and Holistic Health Sciences, Certification in Orthomolecular Theory and Practice plus Paralegal Studies. Her work has been published in national and airline magazines since the early 1980s. Catherine authored numerous books on health issues along with co-authoring papers and monographs with physicians, nurses, and holistic healthcare professionals. She has been a consumer healthcare researcher 35 years and counting.
Catherine’s latest book, published October 4, 2013, is Vaccination Voodoo, What YOU Don’t Know About Vaccines, available on Amazon.com.
Her 2012 book A Cancer Answer, Holistic BREAST Cancer Management, A Guide to Effective & Non-Toxic Treatments, is available on Amazon.com and as a Kindle eBook.
Two of Catherine’s more recent books on Amazon.com are Our Chemical Lives And The Hijacking Of Our DNA, A Probe Into What’s Probably Making Us Sick (2009) and Lord, How Can I Make It Through Grieving My Loss, An Inspirational Guide Through the Grieving Process (2008)
Catherine’s NEW book: Eat To Beat Disease, Foods Medicinal Qualities ©2016 Catherine J Frompovich is now available
Image credit: Truthstream Media