Today James tackles a question he’s received many, many times over the past seven years: Who or what is Deagle.com (or is that Deagel.com)? Where does their amazing population forecast come from? What does it mean? And where did it go, anyway?
Your burning questions are answered on this edition of Questions For Corbett!
- Edwin A Deagle
- Last available archive of Deagel 2025 forecast (April 17, 2021)
- 2017 forecast from 2008
- Reported data for 2017
- Forecast for the UK in 2017
- Reported data for the UK for 2017
- US 2017 forecast
- US 2017 data
- 2014 disclaimer about forecast (“the forecast is nothing more than a model whether flawed or correct”)
- 2021 disclaimer about forecast (“Take into account that the forecast is nothing more than a game of numbers whether flawed or correct based upon some speculative assumptions.”)
- Is this leaked info really Trudeau’s crazy COVID plan for 2021? You decide …
- Fact check: A leaked message outlining alleged Canadian govt plan to create a totalitarian state through lockdowns and credit strategy is fake
- Metabunk thread on Deagel forecast