The Canadian government has recently considered a proposal to require all Canadian media to be licensed by the government. The proposal has been rejected for now, but how long can independent media continue to function in the increasingly draconian Canadian police state?
Dan Dicks of PressForTruth.ca joins us to discuss the issue.
- Trudeau’s Digital Charter And The $600M Media Bailout Explained
- Ezra Levant of Rebel News Interrorgated For His Book Exposing Justin Trudeau
- Licensing The Global News Circuit Soon To Be A Reality in Canada Despite Claims They Won’t Do It
- Into the Fire – Dan Dicks on The Corbett Report
- Dan Dicks on BitChute / Flote.app / Minds / Steemit / YouTube