Helpful Guide to Stop 5G Small Cell Towers from Being Installed in Residential Yards Throughout Your Community
By B.N. Frank
The EMF Safety Networkrecently posted a very helpful guide for anyone NOT wanting 5G small cell towers being installed in their neighborhoods and communities.
by Ole Dammegard
‘Re-Mind Me’: The manual on how to dissolve the matrix, or how to reach enlightenment,or how to just live a better life.
Here is a simple guide that might help you unlock some of the most profound and deep secrets of your life. It is especially well suited for children, teenagers, adults, old timers and seekers of all ages.
It is a great tool to see if you are aware of what is going on in your life. What is real, and what isn’t? How do you deal with so
called good and bad? It might also help you make your life as easeful, peaceful and useful as possible.
Based on what might be universal truths, this game-manual gives you very valuable inside information that can change your life for the better – if you choose to listen.
Do you want to try out the game – or are you already playing it?
(With foreword by Nalanie Chellaram)
To preview the book click on the thumbnail below: [columns] [column size=”1/2″]eBook[/column] [column size=”1/2″]Kindle Version[/column][/columns]
There has been a lot of controversyreported about 5G already:
The industry vision for 5G is to enable the Internet of Things (IoT), Smart Communities, driverless cars (and more), where roads and appliances (even baby diapers!) are embedded with wireless radiation transmitters that connect to cell phones, (utility) smart meters and the internet.
5G and IoT may sound super coolif you aren’t concerned about health risks, small cell towers reducing your property value, or being hacked. IoT already has an almost 75% failurerate. Security experts’ warningswaver between hilarious and scary as hell.
5G uses a combination of microwave radiationand millimeter wave radiation. Peer-reviewed published sciencehas already confirmedthat exposure to it as well as other sources of Electrical Pollution(Electrosmog)can cause healthproblems including:
- learningand memorydisorders
- blood sugarfluctuations
- increased cancerrisk
- sleep problems
- ringing in the ears
- and much more.
Suggestions for stopping cell towers from being installed include:
- Contacting your planning or permit department about applications for “small cell” towers. (Because there has been so much controversy already, some may deny small cell towers are being used for 5G.)
- Educating your communityabout EMF/wireless radiation health risks.
- Speaking at municipal government meetings.
- Sharing articles on social media and online bulletin boards such as “How Big Wireless Made Us Think That Cell Phones Are Safe.”and “How Big Wireless War-Gamed the Science on Risks, While Making Customers Addicted to Their Phones.”
- When there is a cell tower application pending, send a letter by mail and email to the decision makers and go to the public meetings and oppose it. Encourage others to do the same.
- Ask your municipal government to hire an independent RF specialist to prove these towers are necessary to fill a “coverage gap.”
- Create a flyerto circulate to let people know what’s happening and where to complain.
Other suggestions include:
- Circulate a petition.
- Send information and “letters to the editor” to local media outlets.
- Go to farmers’ markets and other community events to hand out flyers.
- Make posters ask shop owners to put display them.
Although the EMF Safety Network guide was written for stopping 5G small cell towers,it may be used to oppose other cell towers and wireless infrastructure as well. Current guidelines and legislationhave made it impossible for municipalities to deny an application based on biological and environmental risks for 20+ years already. Telecom companies, business owners, elected officials, government agencies, and scientists-for-hirehave been using this to avoid applying The Precautionary Principleto new technology.
More resources provided by The EMF Safety Network include:
- Letter to Sebastopol, CA
- Peer reviewed published studiesproving harm to trees, birds, bees and insects
- European Union 5G Appeal.
- International Society of Doctors for Environment 5G Appeal
For more information, contact the following websites:
- Center For Safer Wireless
- Center For Electrosmog Prevention
- Citizens for Safe Technology
- Clear Light Ventures
- Dr. Sam Milham
- Environmental Health Trust
- Generation Zapped
- In Power Movement
- National Association for Children and Safe Technology
- Parents for Safe Technology
- Scientists for Wired Tech
- We Are The Evidence