Kaboom! Smart Phone Catches Fire Inside a Moving Vehicle — Adding to Long List of “Smart” Devices in Flames Including Utility “Smart” Meters.
By B.N. Frank
On May 21, 2018 a Detroit driver had two cell phones sitting in a cupholder (Samsung Galaxy S4 and Galaxy S8) when one of them caught fire. She was lucky to escape safely from the car before it was engulfed in flames.
The Detroit Fire Department confirmed that the fire was started by a cell phone. Neither of the driver’s phone models were on recall lists. She has retained a lawyer.
In August 2016, Samsung had problems with Galaxy Note 7 phones bursting into flames. The company officially issued a recall the following month and stopped production in October 2016.
Besides cell phones, many other digital, electronic, and wireless devices have also been reported by the media for malfunctioning, catching fire and exploding. They include:
Millions of utility “Smart” Meters have been installed in the U.S. and around the world over the last decade. Unlike personal devices, utility companies are not obligated to provide manuals and safety guidelines to customers when they install these meters on homes and other buildings.
by Ole Dammegard
Yolanda Yogapanda is a very smart and wise little panda bear. Together with her best friends, Toby Trunk and Leopold the stripy lion, she encounters various challenges in life – challenges Yolanda Yogapanda usually have great ways of solving. This is the first in a series of children’s books (age 5-95 years) based on the wisdom of ancient and timeless teachings of great yoga masters like Patanjali and Sri Swami Satchidananda.
To preview the book click on the thumbnail below: [columns] [column size=”1/2″]eBooks (many languages)[/column] [column size=”1/2″]Paperback[/column][/columns]
For more information, contact the following websites:
- Center For Safer Wireless
- Center For Electrosmog Prevention
- Citizens for Safe Technology
- Clear Light Ventures
- Dr. Sam Milham
- Environmental Health Trust
- In Power Movement
- National Association for Children and Safe Technology
- Parents for Safe Technology
- Scientists for Wired Tech
- We Are The Evidence