Published on Apr 16, 2009
- The same fluoride added to tap water and toothpaste is used to kill rats, roaches and termites and is used as a pesticide, because it kills bugs on contact.
- Fluoride is what makes sarin nerve gas poisonous – a chemical weapon that was used in Iraq.
- Fluoride is more poisonous than lead and just slightly less poisonous than arsenic (1984 issue of Clinical Toxicology of Commercial Products). Most fluoride added to tap water contains lead, arsenic and cadmium. If you have white or brown stains on your teeth, this is a sign of fluoride poisoning.
- Fluoride has been proven since the 1920’s to lower IQ at least 10-15 points.
- Fluoride causes bone cancer, hypothyroidism, osteoporosis and hip fractures.
- Fluoride causes the body to store aluminum in high quantities, which is associated with Alzheimer’s. It also induces depression, early puberty and causes many other diseases: http://www.slweb.org/ftrcpossiblesymp…
- Drinking fluoride does not prevent cavities; it is the number one cause of tooth loss and makes teeth brittle, causing them to break.
- Fluoride is the main ingredient in most psychiatric medications, such as Prozac, and these meds are affiliated with violence and suicide.
- Hundreds of EPA scientists are calling for an end to water fluoridation, which is illegal in 98% of Western Europe.