Derrick Broze takes a look at the unfolding coronavirus pandemic, discusses the evidence the virus is manufactured, the Event 201 simulation, and the resulting censorship and quarantines.
- Creator Of US BioWeapons Act Says Coronavirus Is Biological Warfare Weapon
- Spiro’s video: Did Bill Gates & World Economic Forum Predict Coronavirus Outbreak? An Inside Look May Shock You!
- A Simulation for a Fictional Coronavirus Pandemic Was Held Last Year
- Fake News: ‘High-Level Exercise’ Conducted 3 Months Ago Did NOT Show That A Coronavirus Pandemic Could Kill 65 Million People
- Scientist Who Simulated Global Coronavirus Outbreak 3 Months Ago Makes Chilling Statement
- Anti-Fake News Center Leads To Two Arrests In Thailand For “Spreading Fake News” About Coronavirus
- Meanwhile In China, “Residents Forcibly Taken Away After Refusing To Be Quarantined”
SHADOW OF TEARS
by Ole Dammegard
What happened in Iran changed his life. His entire world, his viewpoints and values were turned upside down and the emotional turbulence he experienced tore down his inner walls leaving him naked and vulnerable – like an open wound. After a tragic murder, the situation became unbearale for one of his Iranian friends, so he ventured everything to help him get away and together the mad a dramatic escape from Iran via former Soviet and East Germany in a desperate attempt to reach Sweden. This book is a true and emotional description of real people in improbable world full of conflicts. It opens doors and spreads light on another Iran, its people and also, not least, the political and social conditions in the country. It is permeated by passion and tension as well as human ideals such as non-violence, tolerance and love.
Buy the paperback here Buy the eBook here